Tom Albert | Owner and Operator
31 years as a Chimney Sweep
Master Hearth Professional
Servicing from Cullowhee to Toxaway to Highlands
Why to have your system inspected and swept. We had 4 houses that I’m aware of in the Cashiers area this year that burned due to chimney related fires. At least 1 burned to the ground. A thorough inspection of your chimney can spot potential hazards and sweeping will remove the dangerous creosote. If you have odors coming from your chimney, sweeping and deodorizing can help. So, call Tom for an appointment today.
Ever thought about your dryer vent? There are 16,700 dryer vent fires a year. Most people don’t know their dryer vents need to be cleaned. The dryer vent duct is where the flammable lent can build up and get clogged. If your dryer isn’t drying your clothes like it used to, you may not need a new dryer! A dryer vent clogged with lint reduces airflow so your dryer doesn’t dry as efficiently as it can. An inefficient dryer also uses more energy, thereby costing you more money.
Tom & Karen Albert, the previous owners of Clean Sweep Chimney Service and The Fireplace Shop are now bringing their services to serve the Cashiers area and surrounding towns! Tom Albert is a one man operation, because of this you will get a dedicated and loyal chimney sweeper with over 30 years of experience! Your appointments will be heartfelt with a warm and welcoming chimney sweeper. Anytime you call Cashier Chimney Professionals you will get Tom Albert. Cashier Chimney Professionals is not only licensed and certified in all things with chimneys, but as well as, gas services.
Call Tom Albert the Cashiers Chimney Professional Today! 828-506-0923
Clients often ask what makes Cashiers Chimney Professionals different from other companies that provide similar services. Here’s how we respond:
- We accept only projects that match our capabilities. If a project is outside our expertise, we refer clients to a qualified company whose work we know and trust. This ensures the integrity and success of the client’s project.
- We consider every facet of the project before proposing a solution. We take the time to understand our client’s needs, as well as the technical issues pertaining to each project. From there, we develop a solution that both addresses our client’s concerns and meets or exceeds building code requirements.
- We recommend only products and service providers that meet our high standards of quality. We make referrals only to professionals whom we know, trust and respect.
- We conduct our business ethically, honestly, and professionally. We do not recommend unnecessary services just to “make a buck.”
- We are punctual, neat and clean. When we leave, your house will look exactly as it did before we arrived (maybe better).
- We treat clients, co-workers, and partners with respect.